Historic Turley-Marshall House circa 1880 lovingly restored & ideally located in the Hincheyville Historic District. Original hardwood floors, 14' ceilings, gourmet kitchen w/Viking appliances, butler's pantry, media room, 6 fireplaces, master on main, best location downtown walking distance to the square, shops & restaurants. Formal gardens & open area for pets and recreation on huge treed lot. Wonderful separate guest house with state of the art listening room, bedroom, dark room & bath.
MLS #: 2041246
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Historic Franklin
- Year Built: 1880
- Style: Tudor
- Acreage: 0.79
- Lot Size: 123 X 274
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Guest House, Storage Building
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Unfinished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 17 x 18 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 15 (Bath)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 14 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 11 x 15 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 14 x 15 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 18 x 19 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 16 x 19 (Formal)
- Other Room: 16 x 12 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 11 x 13 (Breakfast Room)
- Den: 17 x 16 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 19 x 27 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $10,158
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.